Welcome!

Hello good people! it is nice to be back in writing, in this first meet I would like to introduce you myself, please send me yours too, let's be friends! Also, this introduction speech is made to finish the task from my lecture.

Actually, I don't really like introducing myself to others, I want to make my life as private as I can, but as a human, we are social creatures, right? We all have our own story, and let me tell you a little bit of mine.

Well, people usually call me Firly, my full name is Firly Aulia Almadani, it was my father who gave me the name. My parents said the meaning of my name is beautiful, it means “The leader who always had forgiven from Allah.” I was born in Bumiayu, central java, on october 8th, 2000. I’m going to nineteen! 

When I was child, I grew up in Karawang first, Karawang is the place where my parents live, we can say that Bumiayu is only my birth place, until when I was three, due to some reasons I have to live with my grandmother in Jakarta. I lived in Jakarta until I was seven. I went back to Karawang and live here since that time.

I am the first child in my family, my father passed away when I was in 4th grade. He had heart disease. My father’s death was really hit me and my mother. Until now, sometimes I feel breathe-less when thinking about my father.

He was such a good man, he was always be there for me. I never thought that he will leave me that fast. But I can’t force the fate, right?

My mother is such a beautiful woman. She is the strongest woman I’ve ever met in my life. She loves me so much and so do I. 

Since my father’s death, I only live with my mother. We live a moderate life because my mom only have one job and was not high paid. I and my mother have been through a lot of ups and downs.

As long as I can remember, I have wonderful memories of my childhood. I have a alot of friends, I always got top ten in my class, everyone liked me, I was very happy. 

About my education, the first, I got school in Duren 4 Public Elementary School. The school was near to my house so I used to walk by to go there. Then, I continued to 4 klari Public Junior High School. I got in there not really because of my desire. I wanted to go to 1 Klari first because that was the best Junior High School at that time. But because the costs of the school was expensive, I perforced get in to 4 klari Public Junior High School. In there, I was always the best student in my class. I always got first rank. Until the last semester in 9th grade, I got second rank. I think it was because I have a lot of problems at home and that was affect my education. 

Moving to the next stage of life, I become a senior high school student. I got school in 3 Karawang Public Senior High School. It was not easy for me to enter the school. The competence was really hard. 3 karawang is second the best school in Karawang after 1 Karawang. I wanted to school in 1 Karawang first, but my score in National Examination was under the terms. 

My Junior High School was not a good school, many naughty students can be found there. Besides, in education side, we were far from good. It made the students of my school difficult to enter good school. I still remember the day when I try to get in to 3 Karawang Senior High School. It was Ramadhan. I just got a new motorcycle from my grandfather and still training it. I came-and-went between Karawang and Kosambi by motorcycle because my house is at kosambi. I did all with my own self. My teacher already gave up because he did not think that I would enter the school. the competence was really hard. But I didn’t give up and waited for the result. Alhamdulillah, I accepted to that school. I was very happy because it was just like dream to me. 

My school life in this stage was not good. I can’t even get top ten and that made me stress. The school and the problems at home really made me down. I lost lot of my weight and had lack of consentration. It was hard for me to focus and study well. I was also easy to get sick.

 Now, I study at Singaperbangsa University, my daily activities are study in college and work, I also teach some children in the evening. Sometimes I feel tired and often get sick because I have to study for college and work every day non-stop, but then I remember that I have million dreams to reach. I want to make my family happy, I want to be somone useful to others. I want to have an orphanage to children who had no parents. I want to build a free-costs school. I want to be better day to day. To reach my dreams is to through a lot of hard things. I have to through all these ways to reach what I dream of. I belive it will be worth someday. 

I think this is enough for my introduction, thank you very much for the kind of attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Language in Its Society

Japanese Education System